Minegusta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minegusta

Welcome to the Minegusta forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alchemy Protest!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CreativeBeing

CreativeBeing

Aantal berichten : 7
Registratiedatum : 2012-10-24

Alchemy Protest! Empty
PostSubject: Alchemy Protest!   Alchemy Protest! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 9:16 pm

:< Ive started a protest to get the command back, /setcircle. So far I have about 10-11 Loyal Pawns uum...I mean... enchanted Bishops and regular people, who want this command back :>! Loyal Pawns uum (Cough Cough) I mean People such as Me, Ele, Franranch, Jmc, Chesh, Ocea, CoolFrood, Dr_Church, and etc. :< So, will you allow portable alchemy again jan bounce Pwweeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaase!!! :<

-CB (Along with my LOYAL PAWNS Protest Group)
Back to top Go down
janie177
Admin
janie177

Aantal berichten : 27
Registratiedatum : 2012-06-28
Leeftijd : 28

Alchemy Protest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alchemy Protest!   Alchemy Protest! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 11:34 pm

I know this takes away alot of cool stuff, but the soul circle was was too powerfull. When we are able to only turn that specific circle off, we will turn the others back on.
Back to top Go down
https://minegusta.actieforum.com
CreativeBeing

CreativeBeing

Aantal berichten : 7
Registratiedatum : 2012-10-24

Alchemy Protest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alchemy Protest!   Alchemy Protest! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 10:03 am

Ok, can't wait for setcircle command back ^_^ I don't mind if soul circle gets taken away for portable alchemy, I'll just rage spam chickens jocolor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alchemy Protest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alchemy Protest!   Alchemy Protest! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alchemy Protest!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Minegusta :: General :: Everything else-
Jump to: