Minegusta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minegusta

Welcome to the Minegusta forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

could a plugin called skyblock be installed by any chance

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
will_jedi

Aantal berichten : 4
Registratiedatum : 2012-11-26

could a plugin called skyblock be installed by any chance Empty
PostSubject: could a plugin called skyblock be installed by any chance   could a plugin called skyblock be installed by any chance I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 1:42 pm

i just thought it would be cool to play. it's a plugin that makes a world for skyblock so people can survive by themselves or team up with other players to work together (i do know one glitch mybe it was just that server but you could see the flatlands if you went far enough)
Back to top Go down
janie177
Admin
janie177

Aantal berichten : 27
Registratiedatum : 2012-06-28
Leeftijd : 28

PostSubject: Re: could a plugin called skyblock be installed by any chance   could a plugin called skyblock be installed by any chance I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 3:47 am

It seems like alot of fun, but isn't it kinda what the survival world with factions is?
Back to top Go down
https://minegusta.actieforum.com
will_jedi

PostSubject: Re: could a plugin called skyblock be installed by any chance   could a plugin called skyblock be installed by any chance I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 11:46 am

idk how to reply to someone but your wrong and right the difference is your given stuff but you got little land and only one tree also you have a chest of items but that's it you don't mine explore you have to make the stuff by yourself not find it in the wild
Back to top Go down
janie177
Admin
janie177

PostSubject: Re: could a plugin called skyblock be installed by any chance   could a plugin called skyblock be installed by any chance I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 4:43 am

Hmm we could do something like that as an event sometime, but getting the zombieworld up is priority now.
Back to top Go down
will_jedi

PostSubject: Re: could a plugin called skyblock be installed by any chance   could a plugin called skyblock be installed by any chance I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 10:13 am

question what needs to be done on the zombie world. i saw it say 2 days then a month do you even know anything about whats not done.
Back to top Go down
janie177
Admin
janie177

PostSubject: Re: could a plugin called skyblock be installed by any chance   could a plugin called skyblock be installed by any chance I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 4:51 am

Due to the hollidays, the creator of the plugin needed to spend some time with his family. This got us some delay. Luckily he's working on the plugin right now so it could be released today, or in a week. Nobody can tell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: could a plugin called skyblock be installed by any chance   could a plugin called skyblock be installed by any chance I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

could a plugin called skyblock be installed by any chance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Minegusta :: General :: Suggestions-
Jump to: