Minegusta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minegusta

Welcome to the Minegusta forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some suggestions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CreativeBeing

CreativeBeing

Aantal berichten : 7
Registratiedatum : 2012-10-24

Some suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Some suggestions   Some suggestions I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 6:26 pm

Jan, if ur reading this, good. I have some suggestions for the vampire plugin. Perhaps you could maybe turn into a bat maybe for like 10 secs as a mob disguise power Very Happy!? idk but if the plugin creator intends to, would you like it :L? tongue
Back to top Go down
janie177
Admin
janie177

Aantal berichten : 27
Registratiedatum : 2012-06-28
Leeftijd : 28

Some suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions   Some suggestions I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 3:19 am

This is actually a pretty good suggestion, and it would be possible. But we would need 2 new plugins for it so I'm not sure if it's worth the extra memory usage. It would be fun if the creator of vampires added it Smile
Back to top Go down
https://minegusta.actieforum.com
Keyo421

Aantal berichten : 1
Registratiedatum : 2012-11-26

Some suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions   Some suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 1:13 am

you could add the /shop plugin so it is easy to buy things ingame (i think the plugin is called admin shop) so for instance to get wood you would go /shop buy wood:64 (to buy 64 wood), this plugin is found on alot of servers because players can easily buy things using their ingame money instead of actually going into the wild and manually doing it.
Back to top Go down
janie177
Admin
janie177

Aantal berichten : 27
Registratiedatum : 2012-06-28
Leeftijd : 28

Some suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions   Some suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 3:23 am

We had actually planned to install it on the next update. Currently, broker does not function as we would like it to.
Back to top Go down
https://minegusta.actieforum.com
Sponsored content

Some suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions   Some suggestions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some suggestions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Minegusta :: General :: Suggestions-
Jump to: